Traveling Luck for (( Gornje Radaljevo )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Gornje Radaljevo ))?What's around (( Gornje Radaljevo ))?
Wikipedia near (( Gornje Radaljevo ))
Where to stay near (( Gornje Radaljevo ))
The timezone in (( Gornje Radaljevo )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.6319°, Longitude. 20.1711°
Satellite map around (( Gornje Radaljevo ))
Loading map of (( Gornje Radaljevo )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Gornje Radaljevo )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nikolići (1.4km)
- Lisa (2km)
- Brđani (3km)
- Radaljevo (3.1km)
- Varjače (3.2km)
- Bukovica (3.3km)
- Kolonija (3.5km)
- Vratonjići (4km)
- Mala (4.1km)
- Ðokovići (4.2km)
- Ajdačići (4.4km)
- Žirovanj (4.5km)
- Rijeka (4.6km)
- Drenova (4.7km)
- Lauši (4.7km)
- Grbići (5km)
- Marići (5.9km)
- Sađavac (6km)
- Soldatovići (6.1km)
- Popovići (6.1km)
- Senići (6.4km)
- Podmalić (6.5km)
- Korita (6.6km)
- Milicevići (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Gornje Radaljevo ))
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (2.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (4.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.7km)
Airports close to (( Gornje Radaljevo ))
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (176km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (213.1km)