Traveling Luck for Belege, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belege?What's around Belege?
Wikipedia near Belege
Where to stay near Belege
The timezone in Belege is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6375°, Longitude. 21.2506°
Satellite map around Belege
Loading map of Belege and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belege, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krvavica (1.1km)
- Šašilovac (2.3km)
- Srnje (2.8km)
- Padež (4.8km)
- Velika Kruševica (5km)
- Globare (5.1km)
- Brajkovac (5.1km)
- Jasika (5.5km)
- Bela Voda (5.6km)
- Kamenare (6.1km)
- Čitluk (6.5km)
- Konjuh (6.7km)
- Gavez (6.8km)
- Zalogovac (6.9km)
- Vratare (7km)
- Ljubava (7.1km)
- Koševi (7.2km)
- Marenovo (7.8km)
- Parcane (8.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Belege
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Globoder (7.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (6.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Temnić (4.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kukljin (4.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (7.9km)
Airports close to Belege
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (223.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (263.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belege
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.