Traveling Luck for Gladna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gladna?What's around Gladna?
Wikipedia near Gladna
Where to stay near Gladna
Also known as Dobra Voda
The timezone in Gladna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1069°, Longitude. 21.2922°
Satellite map around Gladna
Loading map of Gladna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gladna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gladna (0km)
- Bogava (3.5km)
- Brestovo (3.6km)
- Mačevac (4.4km)
- Duboka (5.1km)
- Jasenovo (5.9km)
- Veliki Popović (6.5km)
- Rajkinac (6.5km)
- Jakovic (7km)
- Balajnac (7km)
- Mali Popović (7.1km)
- Medveđa (7.4km)
- Troponje (7.5km)
- Vojska (7.6km)
- Bresje (7.8km)
- Dražmirovac (8.5km)
- Glogovac (9km)
- Trućevac (9.1km)
- Vrlane (9.1km)
- Radošin (9.2km)
- Subotica (9.4km)
- Kočino Selo (9.8km)
- Z. st Lanište (10.2km)
- Vitance (10.3km)
- St. Lanište (10.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gladna
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozji Grb (9.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- ManastirTomic (7.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (8.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Cerova kosa (2.8km)
Airports close to Gladna
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (130km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (191.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (202.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gladna
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (134.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.