Traveling Luck for Cađavac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cadavac?What's around Cadavac?
Wikipedia near Cadavac
Where to stay near Cađavac
The timezone in Cadavac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.6664°, Longitude. 21.1769°
Satellite map around Cađavac
Loading map of Cađavac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cađavac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Komorane (1km)
- Ljubava (1.1km)
- Kamenare (2.7km)
- Konjuh (3km)
- Brajkovac (3.8km)
- Stragari (4.1km)
- Isailova Mala (4.7km)
- Parcane (4.9km)
- Globare (5.4km)
- Pantićka Mala (5.4km)
- Milutovac (5.5km)
- Šašilovac (5.9km)
- Orlovac (6.1km)
- Rakićka Mala (6.4km)
- Velika Drenova (6.5km)
- Bela Voda (6.7km)
- Selište (6.8km)
- Marenovo (7.2km)
- Zalogovac (7.7km)
- Krvavica (7.9km)
- Mala Kruševica (8.1km)
- Mala Drenova (8.2km)
- Karanovac (8.3km)
Accommodation around Cađavac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Toponička Kosa (7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (7.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Lazarevac (1.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (6.1km)
Airports close to Cađavac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (228.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cađavac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.