Traveling Luck for Koslnac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Koslnac?What's around Koslnac?
Wikipedia near Koslnac
Where to stay near Koslnac
The timezone in Koslnac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6511°, Longitude. 21.1633°
Satellite map around Koslnac
Loading map of Koslnac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koslnac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Konjuh (1.9km)
- Ljubava (2km)
- Stragari (2.4km)
- Komorane (3.2km)
- Brajkovac (3.5km)
- Isailova Mala (3.7km)
- Velika Drenova (4.2km)
- Selište (4.4km)
- Kamenare (4.6km)
- Pantićka Mala (4.8km)
- Bela Voda (5.5km)
- Milutovac (5.9km)
- Šašilovac (6.9km)
- Globare (7.2km)
- Orlovac (7.3km)
- Parcane (7.3km)
- Rakićka Mala (7.8km)
- Mala Drenova (8.1km)
- Medveđa (8.6km)
- Krvavica (8.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Koslnac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Toponička Kosa (5.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Temnić (8.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (6.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (4.4km)
Airports close to Koslnac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (171.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (226.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koslnac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.