Traveling Luck for Pantićka Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Panticka Mala?What's around Panticka Mala?
Wikipedia near Panticka Mala
Where to stay near Pantićka Mala
The timezone in Panticka Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6700°, Longitude. 21.1203°
Satellite map around Pantićka Mala
Loading map of Pantićka Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pantićka Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pantićka Mala (0km)
- Isailova Mala (1.2km)
- Milutovac (2.4km)
- Stragari (2.7km)
- Mala Drenova (3.4km)
- Orlovac (4.6km)
- Rujišnik (4.9km)
- Poljna (5.3km)
- Komorane (5.3km)
- Rakićka Mala (5.5km)
- Velika Drenova (5.6km)
- Mala Sugubina (5.7km)
- Ljubava (6km)
- Rataj Mala (6.6km)
- Medveđa (6.7km)
- Konjuh (6.7km)
- Mijajlovac (6.8km)
- Selište (7.1km)
- Mala Kruševica (7.6km)
- Kamenare (8km)
- Savran Mala (8.1km)
- Brajkovac (8.2km)
Accommodation around Pantićka Mala
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cađavac (5.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Lazarevac (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (2.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (2.6km)
Airports close to Pantićka Mala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (167.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (229.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pantićka Mala
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.