Traveling Luck for Manastirska Planina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manastirska Planina?What's around Manastirska Planina?
Wikipedia near Manastirska Planina
Where to stay near Manastirska Planina
The timezone in Manastirska Planina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.6603°, Longitude. 21.0144°
Satellite map around Manastirska Planina
Loading map of Manastirska Planina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manastirska Planina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bogdanje (3.3km)
- Rataj Mala (3.8km)
- Mijajlovac (4.2km)
- Grabovac (4.6km)
- Rujišnik (5.3km)
- Trstenik (5.8km)
- Savran Mala (5.8km)
- Stražba (6.2km)
- Panjak (6.4km)
- Čairi (7km)
- Donji Dubič (7.1km)
- Rajinac (7.2km)
- Medveđa (7.3km)
- Mala Sugubina (7.6km)
- Lozna (7.8km)
- Božurevac (7.8km)
- Borčanska Mala (8.5km)
- Mala Drenova (8.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Manastirska Planina
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (1.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Trstenički Odžaci (6.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kriva Kosa (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (7.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (5.1km)
Airports close to Manastirska Planina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (142.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (230.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manastirska Planina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.