Traveling Luck for Biljevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Biljevac?What's around Biljevac?
Wikipedia near Biljevac
Where to stay near Biljevac
The timezone in Biljevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.6158°, Longitude. 21.3617°
Satellite map around Biljevac
Loading map of Biljevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Biljevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Makrešane (1km)
- Reka (1.2km)
- Šanac (1.5km)
- Dedina (3.4km)
- Gavez (4.1km)
- Tekija (4.8km)
- Dobromir (5.2km)
- Kruševac (5.4km)
- Jasika (5.7km)
- Mrzenica (5.8km)
- Kapidžija (6km)
- Velika Kruševica (6.1km)
- Parunovac (6.1km)
- Bošnjane (6.2km)
- Bukovik (7.4km)
- Stevanac (7.4km)
- Malo Golovode (7.5km)
- Gornja Pakašnica (7.9km)
- Slobođište (8km)
- Srnje (8.1km)
- Maskare (8.4km)
- Gaglovo (8.5km)
- Čitluk (8.5km)
- Stalać Grad (8.5km)
- Vratare (8.6km)
- Pakašnica (8.6km)
- Mudrakovac (8.8km)
Accommodation around Biljevac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mojsinjska Planina (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grčka Kosa (4.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kruševac (5.5km)
Airports close to Biljevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (140.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (219km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (254.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Biljevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.