Traveling Luck for Prestip, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prestip?What's around Prestip?
Wikipedia near Prestip
Where to stay near Prestip
The timezone in Prestip is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.5831°, Longitude. 21.4769°
Satellite map around Prestip
Loading map of Prestip and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prestip, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prestip (0km)
- Jabucar (1.9km)
- Nikoljac (2.9km)
- Donje Polje (3.2km)
- Široko Polje (3.5km)
- Karaula (3.9km)
- Markovina (3.9km)
- Laz (4km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (4km)
- Ključ (4.3km)
- Parlojze (4.4km)
- Stajkovina (4.7km)
- Šiljigarište (4.7km)
- Veliki Laz (4.8km)
- Gradina (5.4km)
- Ostrvo (5.5km)
- Gornje Polje (5.5km)
- Drenjak (5.5km)
- Donje Polje (5.5km)
- Trševina (5.8km)
- Carina (5.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Prestip
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cerjak (5km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (4.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Siljegarnik (5.8km)
Airports close to Prestip
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (139.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (213.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (246.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prestip
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.