Traveling Luck for Kobiljska, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kobiljska?What's around Kobiljska?
Wikipedia near Kobiljska
Where to stay near Kobiljska
The timezone in Kobiljska is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5464°, Longitude. 21.3661°
Satellite map around Kobiljska
Loading map of Kobiljska and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kobiljska, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Veliko Golovode (0.6km)
- Kobilje (2.2km)
- Mudrakovac (2.4km)
- Malo Golovode (2.8km)
- Parunovac (3km)
- Modrica (3.4km)
- Slobođište (3.6km)
- Kapidžija (4.1km)
- Pasjak (4.2km)
- Lipovac (4.6km)
- Gornja Pakašnica (4.9km)
- Bovan (5km)
- Trmčare (5.3km)
- Kruševac (5.4km)
- Gari (5.6km)
- Dedina (5.7km)
- Pakašnica (5.9km)
- Donji Stepoš (6.1km)
- Dobromir (6.2km)
- Gaglovo (6.5km)
- Velika Lomnica (6.9km)
- Donje Sezemče (7.1km)
- Dvorane (7.1km)
- Mali Šiljegovac (7.1km)
- Tekija (7.4km)
- Reka (7.9km)
- Bukovica (8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Kobiljska
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Siljak (6.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Rasina (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kruševac (6.1km)
Airports close to Kobiljska
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (131.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (209.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (258km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kobiljska
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.