Traveling Luck for Moravište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Moraviste?What's around Moraviste?
Wikipedia near Moraviste
Where to stay near Moravište
The timezone in Moraviste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.6119°, Longitude. 21.3208°
Satellite map around Moravište
Loading map of Moravište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moravište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gavez (1.5km)
- Jasika (2km)
- Šanac (3.2km)
- Velika Kruševica (3.3km)
- Reka (4.1km)
- Kruševac (4.4km)
- Srnje (4.7km)
- Čitluk (4.8km)
- Makrešane (4.9km)
- Dedina (5.1km)
- Gornja Pakašnica (6.4km)
- Pakašnica (6.6km)
- Parunovac (7km)
- Slobođište (7.1km)
- Malo Golovode (7.2km)
- Vučak (7.4km)
- Padež (7.5km)
- Bukovik (7.5km)
- Krvavica (7.6km)
- Vratare (7.7km)
- Bošnjane (7.9km)
- Kapidžija (8km)
- Dobromir (8.1km)
- Tekija (8.2km)
- Koševi (8.2km)
- Mudrakovac (8.3km)
- Mrzenica (8.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Moravište
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grčka Kosa (6.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (5.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kruševac (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Buljina (6.8km)
Airports close to Moravište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (139km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (183.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (218.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (258.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Moravište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.