Traveling Luck for Begovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Begovo Brdo?What's around Begovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Begovo Brdo
Where to stay near Begovo Brdo
The timezone in Begovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.5803°, Longitude. 21.2656°
Satellite map around Begovo Brdo
Loading map of Begovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Begovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čitluk (1.9km)
- Koševi (2.1km)
- Vučak (2.7km)
- Lukavac (4.2km)
- Pakašnica (4.6km)
- Mačkovac (5.6km)
- Gornja Pakašnica (5.6km)
- Jasika (6km)
- Gari (6.4km)
- Kosovac (6.5km)
- Kruševac (6.5km)
- Srnje (6.6km)
- Slobođište (6.9km)
- Trebotin (7km)
- Gavez (7.7km)
- Velika Kruševica (7.8km)
- Malo Golovode (7.9km)
- Bela Voda (8km)
- Mudrakovac (8.2km)
- Mala Vrbnica (8.2km)
- Lipovac (8.3km)
- Žabare (8.3km)
- Globoder (8.4km)
- Krvavica (8.5km)
- Velika Vrbnica (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Begovo Brdo
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Globoder (4.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Rasina (8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kruševac (5.8km)
Airports close to Begovo Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (134km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (215.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (265.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Begovo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.