Traveling Luck for Savran Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savran Mala?What's around Savran Mala?
Wikipedia near Savran Mala
Where to stay near Savran Mala
The timezone in Savran Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.6283°, Longitude. 21.0569°
Satellite map around Savran Mala
Loading map of Savran Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savran Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Savran Mala (0km)
- Medveđa (2km)
- Bogdanje (3.2km)
- Rataj Mala (3.5km)
- Gornji Ribnik (4.2km)
- Donji Ribnik (4.6km)
- Gornja Počekovina (5.2km)
- Trstenik (5.4km)
- Rujišnik (5.6km)
- Čairi (5.8km)
- Donja Počekovina (5.9km)
- Donja Crnišava (6.2km)
- Grabovac (6.7km)
- Mijajlovac (6.8km)
- Velika Drenova (7.2km)
- Lopaš (7.3km)
- Kamenjaca (7.9km)
- Isailova Mala (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Savran Mala
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Tiganjac (7.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (6.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Trstenički Odžaci (1.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (5.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (6.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (6.4km)
Airports close to Savran Mala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (169.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Savran Mala
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.