Traveling Luck for Donja Vrba, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donja Vrba?What's around Donja Vrba?
Wikipedia near Donja Vrba
Where to stay near Donja Vrba
The timezone in Donja Vrba is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9253°, Longitude. 21.1253°
Satellite map around Donja Vrba
Loading map of Donja Vrba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Vrba, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Vrba (0km)
- Gornja Vrba (1.3km)
- Bunar (2.2km)
- Belica (2.5km)
- Slatina (3.7km)
- Lozovik (4.3km)
- Šantarovac (4.4km)
- Cikot (4.6km)
- Donji Mišević (5km)
- Lukar (5.1km)
- Staro Selo (6.3km)
- Gornji Mišević (6.3km)
- Ursule (6.4km)
- Kovačevac (6.7km)
- Međureč (6.8km)
- Šuljkovac (7km)
- Lomnica (7.1km)
- Topola (8km)
- Dragocvet (8.3km)
- Velika Sugubina (8.5km)
- Ratković (8.5km)
- Rekovac (8.7km)
- Crnče (8.8km)
- Siokovac (8.9km)
- Kalenovac (9.5km)
- Medojevac (9.8km)
- Deonica (9.9km)
Accommodation around Donja Vrba
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Jošanica (5.4km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radovačko Brdo (8.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Crnačko Brdo (10.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Beli Izvor (9.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (9.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (10km)
Airports close to Donja Vrba
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donja Vrba
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (159.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.