Traveling Luck for Slatina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Slatina?What's around Slatina?
Wikipedia near Slatina
Where to stay near Slatina
The timezone in Slatina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6078°, Longitude. 22.1322°
Satellite map around Slatina
Loading map of Slatina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slatina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rošinac (1.7km)
- Slatinski Del (2km)
- Barice (2.3km)
- Drenje (2.9km)
- Krst (3km)
- Del (3km)
- Luke (3.1km)
- Drum (3.2km)
- Dmitrovik (3.6km)
- Vinski Del (3.7km)
- Tršinski Del (3.7km)
- Rajkin Del (3.8km)
- Luka (4.4km)
- Vlanje (4.4km)
- Glozje (4.4km)
- Cerače (4.4km)
- Polje (4.4km)
- Krivi Put (4.7km)
- Ratovica (4.9km)
- Grezansko Polje (5km)
- Garja (5km)
- Dubrave (5.1km)
- Lečovo (5.1km)
- Reinda (5.1km)
- Lojza (5.3km)
- Selište (5.3km)
- Laz (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ranđelova Padina (5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.2km)
Airports close to Slatina
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Slatina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.