Traveling Luck for Kraljevica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kraljevica?What's around Kraljevica?
Wikipedia near Kraljevica
Where to stay near Kraljevica
The timezone in Kraljevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6294°, Longitude. 22.1164°
Satellite map around Kraljevica
Loading map of Kraljevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kraljevica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kraljevica (0km)
- Čukar (1.1km)
- Tumba (1.5km)
- Kozja Grbina (1.5km)
- Goli Vrh (2km)
- Golemi Kremen (2km)
- Goli Čkar (2.3km)
- Konjarnik (3.1km)
- Konjarnik (3.2km)
- Krst (3.5km)
- Klađe (4km)
- Straža (4km)
- Jernovica (4.1km)
- Pujin Trap (4.1km)
- Stankov Trap (4.2km)
- Srpata (4.4km)
- Vrla Strana (4.5km)
- Kljuna (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Kraljevica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (2.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (4.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (2.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.2km)
Airports close to Kraljevica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kraljevica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.