Traveling Luck for Jernovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jernovica?What's around Jernovica?
Wikipedia near Jernovica
Where to stay near Jernovica
The timezone in Jernovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.6283°, Longitude. 22.1594°
Satellite map around Jernovica
Loading map of Jernovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jernovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dmitrovik (0.9km)
- Vinski Del (1.5km)
- Krst (1.6km)
- Dubrave (2km)
- Ratovica (2.4km)
- Rajkin Del (2.4km)
- Režinci (3.3km)
- Laz (3.6km)
- Drum (4km)
- Slatinski Del (4km)
- Tršinski Del (4.2km)
- Gradište (4.3km)
- Cerače (4.4km)
- Žabar (4.4km)
- Graničica (4.4km)
- Del (4.6km)
- Selište (4.8km)
- Bara (4.8km)
- Rošinac (4.9km)
- Prestolje (4.9km)
- Gorela Šuma (4.9km)
- Del (5km)
- Barice (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Jernovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (5.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (2.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (1.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.1km)
Airports close to Jernovica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (185.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jernovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.