Traveling Luck for Rusalnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rusalnica?What's around Rusalnica?
Wikipedia near Rusalnica
Where to stay near Rusalnica
The timezone in Rusalnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6489°, Longitude. 22.1497°
Satellite map around Rusalnica
Loading map of Rusalnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rusalnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ratovica (0.7km)
- Režinci (0.8km)
- Rajkin Del (2km)
- Prestolje (2.1km)
- Dmitrovik (2.2km)
- Žabar (2.5km)
- Krst (2.7km)
- Srpata (3.1km)
- Graničica (3.2km)
- Gromaje (3.3km)
- Cerače (3.4km)
- Del (3.8km)
- Drum (3.9km)
- Ravnište (4km)
- Virovi (4.2km)
- Dubrave (4.2km)
- Vinski Del (4.3km)
- Pričelj (4.3km)
- Senokosje (4.5km)
- Duga Rudina (4.5km)
- Gornja Dubrava (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rusalnica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (4.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (1.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Maglen (4km)
Airports close to Rusalnica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (185.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rusalnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.