Traveling Luck for Umljane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Umljane?What's around Umljane?
Wikipedia near Umljane
Where to stay near Umljane
The timezone in Umljane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6383°, Longitude. 22.1622°
Satellite map around Umljane
Loading map of Umljane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Umljane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dmitrovik (1.3km)
- Ratovica (1.7km)
- Režinci (2.1km)
- Krst (2.2km)
- Dubrave (2.4km)
- Rajkin Del (2.5km)
- Vinski Del (2.6km)
- Žabar (3.1km)
- Graničica (3.1km)
- Del (3.4km)
- Prestolje (3.8km)
- Bara (4km)
- Virovi (4.2km)
- Selište (4.2km)
- Gornja Dubrava (4.2km)
- Drum (4.3km)
- Cerače (4.4km)
- Laz (4.4km)
- Gradište (4.8km)
- Srpata (4.9km)
- Bacanica (4.9km)
Accommodation around Umljane
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (1.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (0.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (4.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (1.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.5km)
Airports close to Umljane
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (185km)
Airfields or small airports close to Umljane
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.