Traveling Luck for Vrla Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrla Strana?What's around Vrla Strana?
Wikipedia near Vrla Strana
Where to stay near Vrla Strana
The timezone in Vrla Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6589°, Longitude. 22.1411°
Satellite map around Vrla Strana
Loading map of Vrla Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrla Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prestolje (0.7km)
- Režinci (1.4km)
- Srpata (1.7km)
- Gromaje (1.8km)
- Ratovica (2km)
- Žabar (2.7km)
- Rajkin Del (2.9km)
- Pričelj (3.1km)
- Ravnište (3.4km)
- Cerače (3.5km)
- Senokosje (3.6km)
- Dmitrovik (3.6km)
- Graničica (3.8km)
- Krst (3.9km)
- Duga Rudina (4.3km)
- Drum (4.3km)
- Del (4.5km)
- Kovaćije (4.6km)
- Virovi (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vrla Strana
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (4.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (4.4km)
Airports close to Vrla Strana
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (185.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrla Strana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.