Traveling Luck for Maglen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maglen?What's around Maglen?
Wikipedia near Maglen
Where to stay near Maglen
The timezone in Maglen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.6775°, Longitude. 22.1633°
Satellite map around Maglen
Loading map of Maglen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maglen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Senokosje (0.5km)
- Pričelj (1.3km)
- Duga Rudina (1.6km)
- Mrtvina (2.1km)
- Žabar (2.2km)
- Prestolje (2.5km)
- Govedarnik (2.7km)
- Virovi (3km)
- Graničica (3km)
- Režinci (3.2km)
- Gromaje (3.3km)
- Ovčibaba (3.5km)
- Pašište (3.6km)
- Del (3.7km)
- Kovaćije (3.9km)
- Baba Janin Krst (3.9km)
- Gornja Dubrava (4.1km)
- Srpata (4.1km)
- Gorunje (4.6km)
- Ratovica (4.6km)
- Česma (4.8km)
Accommodation around Maglen
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (2.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Golemi Perelaz (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (1.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (4.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (3.8km)
Airports close to Maglen
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (182.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maglen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.