Traveling Luck for Preki Kamen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Preki Kamen?What's around Preki Kamen?
Wikipedia near Preki Kamen
Where to stay near Preki Kamen
The timezone in Preki Kamen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6942°, Longitude. 22.1564°
Satellite map around Preki Kamen
Loading map of Preki Kamen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Preki Kamen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mrtvina (1.2km)
- Pričelj (1.7km)
- Senokosje (1.7km)
- Kovaćije (2.7km)
- Gorunje (2.7km)
- Česma (2.9km)
- Duga Rudina (3.3km)
- Zabel (3.3km)
- Pašište (3.4km)
- Slana Bara (3.4km)
- Govedarnik (3.9km)
- Krstin Put (3.9km)
- Gromaje (4km)
- Prestolje (4.1km)
- Lokva (4.1km)
- Živanov Grob (4.2km)
- Korita (4.2km)
- Žabar (4.5km)
- Obražinje (4.6km)
Accommodation around Preki Kamen
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rudina (4.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (3.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tupižnica (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Podkamen (4.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (2.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Golemi Perelaz (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (1.6km)
Airports close to Preki Kamen
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (182.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Preki Kamen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.