Traveling Luck for Selakovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Selakovo Brdo?What's around Selakovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Selakovo Brdo
Where to stay near Selakovo Brdo
The timezone in Selakovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.9522°, Longitude. 21.0611°
Satellite map around Selakovo Brdo
Loading map of Selakovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selakovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Staro Selo (0.9km)
- Velika Sugubina (1.9km)
- Donji Mišević (4.4km)
- Slatina (4.8km)
- Gornji Mišević (5.4km)
- Gornja Sabanta (5.5km)
- Ratković (5.6km)
- Gornja Vrba (5.8km)
- Belica (6.2km)
- Bukorovac (6.8km)
- Donja Vrba (7km)
- Lozovik (7.1km)
- Cikot (7.6km)
- Mamutovac (7.8km)
- Drenak (7.8km)
- Bukorovac (8.3km)
- Orašje (9km)
- Donja Sabanta (9.1km)
- Bunar (9.2km)
- Kalenovac (9.2km)
- Džepare (9.3km)
- Dubrava (9.3km)
- Crnče (9.9km)
- Trmbas (10.4km)
- Gornje Komarice (10.4km)
Accommodation around Selakovo Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Duge (8.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugačka Kosa (5.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vrletnica (6.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Beli Izvor (8.9km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- SR MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (8.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Republic of Serbia (8.5km)
Airports close to Selakovo Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (132.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selakovo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (156.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.