Traveling Luck for Perunlka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Perunlka?What's around Perunlka?
Wikipedia near Perunlka
Where to stay near Perunlka
The timezone in Perunlka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7472°, Longitude. 20.4331°
Satellite map around Perunlka
Loading map of Perunlka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Perunlka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Majstoroviči (1.7km)
- Lišani (1.7km)
- Brezovica (1.9km)
- Milekići (2.1km)
- Ćirova Mehana (3.7km)
- Vesovici (3.9km)
- Kaplari (4.1km)
- Smudinoge (4.9km)
- Rakićevići (5km)
- Grujovići (5.1km)
- Ćurćije (5.4km)
- Cendići (6.4km)
- Vukićenići (6.4km)
- Slatinska Banja (6.4km)
- Ječmenice (7.2km)
- Roćevići (7.2km)
- Satare (7.2km)
- Pajovići (7.3km)
- Pantovići (7.4km)
- Žutica (7.6km)
- Ðurovići (7.7km)
- Sajkovac (7.9km)
- Gogići (8.2km)
- Duboki (8.5km)
- Bogicevići (8.5km)
- Roćevici (8.7km)
- Livade (8.8km)
- Nikolići (8.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Perunlka
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Simovska Kosa (6.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Orlujak (8.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Riđica (8.8km)
Airports close to Perunlka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (139.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (199km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (261.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Perunlka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.