Traveling Luck for Veliko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Brdo?What's around Veliko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Veliko Brdo
Where to stay near Veliko Brdo
The timezone in Veliko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.7017°, Longitude. 20.4417°
Satellite map around Veliko Brdo
Loading map of Veliko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pajovići (2.9km)
- Stanča (3.7km)
- Vesovici (3.9km)
- Roćevići (4.3km)
- Majstoroviči (5.1km)
- Livade (5.1km)
- Lišani (5.6km)
- Duboki (5.9km)
- Lopatnica (6.1km)
- Brezovica (6.7km)
- Roćevici (6.9km)
- Gogići (7.1km)
- Milekići (7.1km)
- Propljenica (7.2km)
- Porede (7.2km)
- Kaplari (7.4km)
- Vukićenići (7.5km)
- Tadići (7.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Veliko Brdo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Troglav (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Simovska Kosa (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Orlujak (7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Popov Livadak (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (3.3km)
Airports close to Veliko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (200.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (255.6km)