Traveling Luck for Visoka Planina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Visoka Planina?What's around Visoka Planina?
Wikipedia near Visoka Planina
Where to stay near Visoka Planina
The timezone in Visoka Planina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.5436°, Longitude. 22.1081°
Satellite map around Visoka Planina
Loading map of Visoka Planina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Visoka Planina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zaugalje (0.8km)
- Jovanov Del (0.9km)
- Krstatac (1.2km)
- Vukšinac (1.6km)
- Penjaže (1.6km)
- Drenovik (1.9km)
- Cerje (2.1km)
- Bara (2.1km)
- Markov Most (2.2km)
- Bacalica (2.4km)
- Radičevac (2.7km)
- Česta (2.7km)
- Jarčeva Bara (3km)
- Bežanovac (3.1km)
- Pažar (3.3km)
- Lečovo (3.6km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.7km)
- Stubal (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Most (4km)
- Krivi Put (4km)
- Grujin Del (4.1km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (4.1km)
- Govedarište (4.1km)
- Unjakovica (4.2km)
- Jovanova Bara (4.4km)
- Reinda (4.5km)
- Cerje (4.5km)
Accommodation around Visoka Planina
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (2.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (2.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (2.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (3.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beli Potok (2.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Popovac (3.1km)
Airports close to Visoka Planina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (167.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Visoka Planina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.