Traveling Luck for Ridinac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ridinac?What's around Ridinac?
Wikipedia near Ridinac
Where to stay near Ridinac
The timezone in Ridinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5319°, Longitude. 22.1078°
Satellite map around Ridinac
Loading map of Ridinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ridinac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jovanov Del (0.7km)
- Vukšinac (0.7km)
- Markov Most (0.9km)
- Cerje (1.1km)
- Česta (1.4km)
- Krstatac (1.8km)
- Zaugalje (2.3km)
- Grujin Del (2.6km)
- Penjaže (2.7km)
- Dubrava (2.8km)
- Unjakovica (2.8km)
- Bara (2.9km)
- Stubal (3km)
- Drenovik (3.2km)
- Bacalica (3.3km)
- Tlasti Del (3.3km)
- Most (3.6km)
- Bećirovača (3.7km)
- Bežanovac (3.8km)
- Brestovac (3.9km)
- Govedarica (3.9km)
- Ozimica (4.1km)
- Radičevac (4.2km)
- Zakućje (4.2km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.3km)
- Staro Selo (4.3km)
- Jarčeva Bara (4.3km)
Accommodation around Ridinac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (2.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (1.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (1.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (4.2km)
Airports close to Ridinac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (166.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ridinac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.