Traveling Luck for Odenac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Odenac?What's around Odenac?
Wikipedia near Odenac
Where to stay near Odenac
The timezone in Odenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5403°, Longitude. 22.0911°
Satellite map around Odenac
Loading map of Odenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Odenac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krstatac (0.6km)
- Bara (1.2km)
- Penjaže (1.2km)
- Jovanov Del (1.7km)
- Drenovik (1.8km)
- Markov Most (1.9km)
- Bežanovac (1.9km)
- Zaugalje (2km)
- Stubal (2.3km)
- Most (2.3km)
- Vukšinac (2.5km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (2.6km)
- Ozimica (2.9km)
- Cerje (3km)
- Česta (3.3km)
- Popovica (3.3km)
- Bukovik (3.4km)
- Leskovik (3.5km)
- Purin Del (3.6km)
- Grujin Del (3.6km)
- Razljuc (3.6km)
- Radičevac (3.7km)
- Cerje (3.8km)
- Pločnik (3.9km)
- Tlasti Del (4km)
- Bacalica (4km)
- Pažar (4km)
- Nerezina (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Odenac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (0.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vrelsko Ždrelo (3.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (1.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (2.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beli Potok (1km)
Airports close to Odenac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (168.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Odenac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.