Traveling Luck for Savošnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savosnica?What's around Savosnica?
Wikipedia near Savosnica
Where to stay near Savošnica
The timezone in Savosnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.5208°, Longitude. 20.4894°
Satellite map around Savošnica
Loading map of Savošnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savošnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brezova (0.9km)
- Gušterice (1.1km)
- Leskovica (2.1km)
- Stramošnik (2.3km)
- Ðakovo (2.3km)
- Ralenovići (2.5km)
- Pačavrići (2.7km)
- Barice (3km)
- Rastište (3.1km)
- Selište (3.3km)
- Dolevi (3.3km)
- Borika (3.4km)
- Šiće (3.4km)
- Glavo (4.4km)
- Garina (4.5km)
- Miliće (4.7km)
- Beli Potok (5.2km)
- Godović (5.2km)
- Zasad (5.4km)
- Ornice (5.5km)
- Graići (6km)
- Colognole (6km)
- Batina (6.3km)
- Orlja Glava (6.4km)
- Borkovo (6.4km)
- Čalja (6.5km)
Accommodation around Savošnica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ošle Brdo (5.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (5.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Čemerno (6.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Isposnica (1.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Risavac (6.3km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (3.9km)
Airports close to Savošnica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (135.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (224.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (232.6km)