Traveling Luck for Prevor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prevor?What's around Prevor?
Wikipedia near Prevor
Where to stay near Prevor
The timezone in Prevor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5286°, Longitude. 20.4964°
Satellite map around Prevor
Loading map of Prevor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prevor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pačavrići (1.5km)
- Ðakovo (1.8km)
- Stramošnik (2km)
- Brezova (2km)
- Rastište (2.2km)
- Gušterice (2.2km)
- Barice (2.4km)
- Leskovica (2.8km)
- Selište (3.1km)
- Ralenovići (3.4km)
- Glavo (3.8km)
- Dolevi (3.8km)
- Borika (4.3km)
- Šiće (4.6km)
- Ornice (5.1km)
- Garina (5.2km)
- Zasad (5.6km)
- Miliće (5.8km)
- Beli Potok (5.9km)
- Godović (6.1km)
- Rakici (6.2km)
- Jovar (6.2km)
- Batina (6.5km)
- Graići (6.7km)
- Orlja Glava (6.7km)
- Ponori (6.8km)
Accommodation around Prevor
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (6.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ošle Brdo (6.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (6.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Isposnica (1.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Risavac (5.3km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (5.1km)
Airports close to Prevor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (135.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (225.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (233.2km)