Traveling Luck for Vrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrelo?What's around Vrelo?
Wikipedia near Vrelo
Where to stay near Vrelo
The timezone in Vrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.5742°, Longitude. 22.0386°
Satellite map around Vrelo
Loading map of Vrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Popovo (0.5km)
- Selište (0.6km)
- Ravno (0.9km)
- Drenov Ključ (1km)
- Drenje (1.4km)
- Bogovo Gumno (1.6km)
- Sibinov Grob (1.7km)
- Bučina (1.8km)
- Košutnjak (1.8km)
- Dugačka Aluga (2.1km)
- Krušavje (2.2km)
- Golema Ornica (2.5km)
- Novoselska Aluga (2.7km)
- Pločnik (2.9km)
- Livađe (3km)
- Cerovica (3.2km)
- Bitenovac (3.2km)
- Novo Selo (3.2km)
- Popovica (3.3km)
- Cerje (3.4km)
- Ravno Plandište (3.5km)
- Purin Del (3.6km)
- Drenčak (3.8km)
- Sastavci (3.8km)
- Leskovik (4.1km)
- Gladni Del (4.2km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Suva Belica (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vrelo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (3.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skrobnica (1.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (2.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (2km)
Airports close to Vrelo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.