Traveling Luck for Novoselska Aluga, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Novoselska Aluga?What's around Novoselska Aluga?
Wikipedia near Novoselska Aluga
Where to stay near Novoselska Aluga
The timezone in Novoselska Aluga is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5778°, Longitude. 22.0106°
Satellite map around Novoselska Aluga
Loading map of Novoselska Aluga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Novoselska Aluga, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Novoselska Aluga (0km)
- Novo Selo (0.9km)
- Drenčak (1km)
- Sibinov Grob (1.4km)
- Ravno Plandište (1.7km)
- Sastavci (2km)
- Popovo (2.2km)
- Bogovo Gumno (2.5km)
- Kruševac (2.5km)
- Bučina (2.6km)
- Krušavje (2.7km)
- Selište (3.3km)
- Ravno (3.4km)
- Drenje (3.4km)
- Bitenovac (3.5km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.5km)
- Drenov Ključ (3.6km)
- Koviljak (3.8km)
- Bučina (3.8km)
- Manastirište (4.2km)
- Dugačka Aluga (4.3km)
- Vodice (4.3km)
- Košutnjak (4.5km)
- Golema Ornica (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Novoselska Aluga
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Baljestajski Del (3.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Busarnik (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (4.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Prlina (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skrobnica (4.1km)
Airports close to Novoselska Aluga
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (201.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Novoselska Aluga
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (214.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.