Traveling Luck for Jaćovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jacovac?What's around Jacovac?
Wikipedia near Jacovac
Where to stay near Jaćovac
The timezone in Jacovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5039°, Longitude. 20.4242°
Satellite map around Jaćovac
Loading map of Jaćovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jaćovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jaćovac (0km)
- Rupe (0.8km)
- Mlanča (0.9km)
- Colognole (1km)
- Borkovo (1.7km)
- Despotovica (1.9km)
- Miliće (2.1km)
- Omar (2.3km)
- Graići (2.3km)
- Dragičevići (2.4km)
- Paskas (2.4km)
- Garina (3km)
- Čalja (3km)
- Rudine (3.2km)
- Šiće (3.4km)
- Šolač (3.6km)
- Dolovi (3.8km)
- Obodine (4.1km)
- Ralenovići (4.2km)
- Vrmbaje (4.2km)
- Orlja Glava (4.5km)
- Bogičevići (4.8km)
- Grdan (4.8km)
- Pridvorica (5.9km)
- Gušterice (6.1km)
Accommodation around Jaćovac
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (5.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radočelo (4.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Isposnica (5.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bela Voda (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tilova Čukara (5.8km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (5.2km)
Airports close to Jaćovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (135.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (171.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (218.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (233.7km)