Traveling Luck for Tisovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tisovik?What's around Tisovik?
Wikipedia near Tisovik
Where to stay near Tisovik
The timezone in Tisovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.6200°, Longitude. 22.0383°
Satellite map around Tisovik
Loading map of Tisovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tisovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrave (0.7km)
- Knjigino (1.2km)
- Ornica (1.3km)
- Tovareš (1.3km)
- Podbuk (1.4km)
- Dubrava (2.1km)
- Klenje (2.4km)
- Manastirište (3.1km)
- Rudina (3.3km)
- Krušavje (3.8km)
- Milovanova Bučina (4.1km)
- Živkove Bare (4.1km)
- Preslap (4.4km)
- Sastavci (4.5km)
- Bučina (4.6km)
- Glecko (4.6km)
- Selište (4.7km)
- Gladni Del (4.9km)
- Ravna Šuma (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (4.6km)
Airports close to Tisovik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tisovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.