Traveling Luck for Cimin Kosak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cimin Kosak?What's around Cimin Kosak?
Wikipedia near Cimin Kosak
Where to stay near Cimin Kosak
The timezone in Cimin Kosak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.5931°, Longitude. 22.0489°
Satellite map around Cimin Kosak
Loading map of Cimin Kosak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cimin Kosak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bučina (0.9km)
- Krušavje (1.5km)
- Dubrava (1.6km)
- Drenov Ključ (2km)
- Cerovica (2.3km)
- Gladni Del (2.4km)
- Popovo (2.7km)
- Tovareš (2.7km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Ornica (2.7km)
- Selište (2.8km)
- Ravno (3.2km)
- Grapčina (3.3km)
- Košutnjak (3.5km)
- Knjigino (3.8km)
- Sastavci (3.9km)
- Dubrave (3.9km)
- Drenje (4km)
- Sibinov Grob (4km)
- Novo Selo (4.1km)
- Rudina (4.1km)
- Novoselska Aluga (4.2km)
- Bogovo Gumno (4.2km)
- Cerje (4.2km)
- Dugačka Aluga (4.4km)
- Manastirište (4.4km)
- Garja (4.5km)
- Podbuk (4.6km)
- Milovanova Bučina (4.7km)
Accommodation around Cimin Kosak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (0.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (2.4km)
Airports close to Cimin Kosak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cimin Kosak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.