Traveling Luck for Crno Trnje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crno Trnje?What's around Crno Trnje?
Wikipedia near Crno Trnje
Where to stay near Crno Trnje
The timezone in Crno Trnje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 18:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6017°, Longitude. 22.0339°
Satellite map around Crno Trnje
Loading map of Crno Trnje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crno Trnje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tovareš (1.1km)
- Krušavje (1.4km)
- Dubrava (1.5km)
- Knjigino (2.1km)
- Ornica (2.1km)
- Bučina (2.5km)
- Manastirište (2.6km)
- Sastavci (2.7km)
- Dubrave (2.9km)
- Milovanova Bučina (3.1km)
- Novo Selo (3.4km)
- Popovo (3.4km)
- Drenov Ključ (3.4km)
- Bučina (3.6km)
- Podbuk (3.7km)
- Novoselska Aluga (3.8km)
- Selište (3.9km)
- Gladni Del (4km)
- Cerovica (4.1km)
- Selište (4.2km)
- Sibinov Grob (4.3km)
- Rudina (4.4km)
- Drenčak (4.4km)
- Ravno (4.4km)
- Klenje (4.9km)
- Rutava Poljana (4.9km)
- Bogovo Gumno (4.9km)
- Grapčina (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Crno Trnje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (1.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (1.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (2.2km)
Airports close to Crno Trnje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (177.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crno Trnje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.