Traveling Luck for Koviljača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Koviljaca?What's around Koviljaca?
Wikipedia near Koviljaca
Where to stay near Koviljača
The timezone in Koviljaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6122°, Longitude. 21.9772°
Satellite map around Koviljača
Loading map of Koviljača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koviljača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vesino (0.2km)
- Stojin Vrh (1.3km)
- Ovnarnik (1.6km)
- Lalkina Čuka (1.8km)
- Gola Čuka (1.8km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (2.2km)
- Spasićevo (2.3km)
- Čaške (2.8km)
- Kulina (3.2km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.4km)
- Petrova Čuka (3.5km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (4.2km)
- Kamenički Del (4.4km)
- Čuka (4.4km)
- Kula (4.6km)
- Vetrila (4.6km)
- Kremenac (4.7km)
- Simina Čuka (4.7km)
- Čapljinac (4.8km)
Accommodation around Koviljača
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Lešanski Del (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (2.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (3.6km)
Airports close to Koviljača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koviljača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.