Traveling Luck for Grozdinski Kamen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Grozdinski Kamen?What's around Grozdinski Kamen?
Wikipedia near Grozdinski Kamen
Where to stay near Grozdinski Kamen
The timezone in Grozdinski Kamen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.6167°, Longitude. 21.9997°
Satellite map around Grozdinski Kamen
Loading map of Grozdinski Kamen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grozdinski Kamen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Grozdinski Kamen
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (4.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Moravice (1.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kamenički Potok (3.9km)
Airports close to Grozdinski Kamen
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grozdinski Kamen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.