Traveling Luck for Šuplji Kamen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Suplji Kamen?What's around Suplji Kamen?
Wikipedia near Suplji Kamen
Where to stay near Šuplji Kamen
The timezone in Suplji Kamen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.6253°, Longitude. 22.0950°
Satellite map around Šuplji Kamen
Loading map of Šuplji Kamen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šuplji Kamen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.9km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (4.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (3.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (3.4km)
Airports close to Šuplji Kamen
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šuplji Kamen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.