Traveling Luck for Bele, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bele?What's around Bele?
Wikipedia near Bele
Where to stay near Bele
The timezone in Bele is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.6436°, Longitude. 22.0742°
Satellite map around Bele
Loading map of Bele and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bele, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klađe (1.4km)
- Kula (2km)
- Stankov Trap (2.4km)
- Kljuna (2.4km)
- Golemi Kremen (3km)
- Konjarnik (3.1km)
- Šiljak (3.1km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.2km)
- Vitanovac (3.3km)
- Strenjak (3.5km)
- Krstatac (3.6km)
- Kamenčić (3.7km)
- Lipov Trap (3.8km)
- Koverke (4.1km)
- Ðoglaš (4.1km)
- Krst (4.3km)
- Čukar (4.3km)
- Visoki Trap (4.4km)
- Kraljevica (4.4km)
- Zabel (4.6km)
- Srpata (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Bele
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bela Stena (3.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (0.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.1km)
Airports close to Bele
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (178.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (192km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bele
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.