Traveling Luck for Izgare, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Izgare?What's around Izgare?
Wikipedia near Izgare
Where to stay near Izgare
The timezone in Izgare is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:52 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6350°, Longitude. 21.9872°
Satellite map around Izgare
Loading map of Izgare and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izgare, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (1.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (4.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (3.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (2.7km)
Airports close to Izgare
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Izgare
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.