Traveling Luck for Petrova Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petrova Cuka?What's around Petrova Cuka?
Wikipedia near Petrova Cuka
Where to stay near Petrova Čuka
The timezone in Petrova Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6283°, Longitude. 22.0067°
Satellite map around Petrova Čuka
Loading map of Petrova Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petrova Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (4.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (0.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (1.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (3.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Moravice (1.4km)
Airports close to Petrova Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Petrova Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.