Traveling Luck for Čitlučka Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Citlucka Reka?What's around Citlucka Reka?
Wikipedia near Citlucka Reka
Where to stay near Čitlučka Reka
The timezone in Citlucka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.6347°, Longitude. 22.0064°
Satellite map around Čitlučka Reka
Loading map of Čitlučka Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čitlučka Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor Moravice (1.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (0.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (4km)
Airports close to Čitlučka Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čitlučka Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.