Traveling Luck for Perša, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Persa?What's around Persa?
Wikipedia near Persa
Where to stay near Perša
The timezone in Persa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6617°, Longitude. 22.0050°
Satellite map around Perša
Loading map of Perša and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Perša, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Perša (0km)
- Kusak (1.2km)
- Donji Del (1.3km)
- Gorni Del (2.1km)
- Kremenac (2.5km)
- Gradište (2.6km)
- Čukar (2.7km)
- Vetrila (3.1km)
- Kamen (3.1km)
- Rajkov Breg (3.2km)
- Rt (3.3km)
- Kamenčić (3.4km)
- Mitrov Kamen (3.4km)
- Lom (4km)
- Krstatac (4km)
- Visoki Del (4.2km)
- Koverke (4.2km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.4km)
- Šiljak (4.6km)
- Topoljak Slivice (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Perša
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (3.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (4.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (1.6km)
Airports close to Perša
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Perša
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.