Traveling Luck for Banovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Banovo Brdo?What's around Banovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Banovo Brdo
Where to stay near Banovo Brdo
The timezone in Banovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6983°, Longitude. 22.0169°
Satellite map around Banovo Brdo
Loading map of Banovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Stepanovski Potok (2.1km)
- Lukina Reka (3km)
- Zarvina Reka (3.3km)
- Crnobarski Potok (3.5km)
- Udeški Potok (3.5km)
- Javorski Potok (3.9km)
- Milušinačka Reka (3.9km)
- Marin Potok (3.9km)
- Trska Reka (4.1km)
- Radulov Potok (4.1km)
- KlisuričkiPotok (4.2km)
- Ćukalački Potok (4.3km)
- Mađarska Reka (4.4km)
- Strnjak (4.4km)
Accommodation around Banovo Brdo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Grapčina (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Urdeš (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (4.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- SlemenPlanina (3.2km)
Airports close to Banovo Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banovo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.