Traveling Luck for Zapadno Pomoravlje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zapadno Pomoravlje?What's around Zapadno Pomoravlje?
Wikipedia near Zapadno Pomoravlje
Where to stay near Zapadno Pomoravlje
The timezone in Zapadno Pomoravlje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7369°, Longitude. 20.7311°
Satellite map around Zapadno Pomoravlje
Loading map of Zapadno Pomoravlje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zapadno Pomoravlje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sirča (1.6km)
- Bačevište (2.1km)
- Magnohrom (2.1km)
- Donja Sirča (2.3km)
- Gornja Sirča (2.8km)
- Gajčani (3.4km)
- Pančevo (3.4km)
- Kraljevo (4.2km)
- Šumarice (4.2km)
- Kovanluk (4.8km)
- Ratina (5km)
- Ribnica (5.2km)
- Oplatnići (6km)
- Podgorci (6.1km)
- Grabovska Mala (6.2km)
- Zaklopača (6.4km)
- Boljkovac (6.5km)
- Vitanovac (6.6km)
- Kovačani (7km)
- Marinkovići (7.1km)
- Metikoši (7.3km)
- Vrba (8km)
- Popovići (8.5km)
- Trešnjar (8.7km)
- Sinđelići (8.9km)
- Matovići (8.9km)
- Srdovinska Mala (8.9km)
- Kamenčka Mala (9.1km)
- Vitkovac (9.1km)
- Žiča (9.2km)
- Trgovište (9.2km)
- Milakovac (9.3km)
- Gornji Adrani (9.3km)
Accommodation around Zapadno Pomoravlje
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (7.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Vitkovac (9.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (0km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Čemernica (2.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (5.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (1.2km)
Airports close to Zapadno Pomoravlje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (248.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zapadno Pomoravlje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (190.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.