Traveling Luck for Veliki Klenovnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Klenovnik?What's around Veliki Klenovnik?
Wikipedia near Veliki Klenovnik
Where to stay near Veliki Klenovnik
Also known as Klononik Potok
The timezone in Veliki Klenovnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.2428°, Longitude. 21.5414°
Satellite map around Veliki Klenovnik
Loading map of Veliki Klenovnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Klenovnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Veliki Klenovnik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kulmea (5.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gornjačka Klisura (3.8km)
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Krupaja (4.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Gornjak (3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krilaš (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kozji Grb (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ribarska Khsura (8.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Erski Potok (8.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zlatovo (7.8km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Orlovac (4.5km)
Airports close to Veliki Klenovnik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (136.7km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (166km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (203.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Klenovnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (119.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.