Traveling Luck for Novoselska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Novoselska Reka?What's around Novoselska Reka?
Wikipedia near Novoselska Reka
Where to stay near Novoselska Reka
The timezone in Novoselska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6642°, Longitude. 20.8906°
Satellite map around Novoselska Reka
Loading map of Novoselska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Novoselska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Novoselska Reka (0km)
- Stubalska Reka (2.9km)
- Graćačka Reka (3.6km)
- Duboki Potok (3.8km)
- Gočka Reka (5km)
- Mala Reka (5km)
- Velika Reka (5.1km)
- Vrnjačka Reka (5.1km)
- Veliki Čainski Potok (5.8km)
- Čukojevačka Reka (7.2km)
- Vujaški Potok (7.8km)
- Vellka Reka (8.2km)
- Popinska Reka (8.2km)
- Jarma (8.3km)
- LoboderskaReka (8.4km)
- Gruža (8.6km)
- Bara (8.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Novoselska Reka
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Vrnjačka Banja (7.1km)
Airports close to Novoselska Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (234.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Novoselska Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.