Traveling Luck for Železnička Stanica Vojnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeleznicka Stanica Vojnik?What's around Zeleznicka Stanica Vojnik?
Wikipedia near Zeleznicka Stanica Vojnik
Where to stay near Železnička Stanica Vojnik
Also known as Stanica Vojnik
The timezone in Zeleznicka Stanica Vojnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0922°, Longitude. 21.4425°
Satellite map around Železnička Stanica Vojnik
Loading map of Železnička Stanica Vojnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Železnička Stanica Vojnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
Accommodation around Železnička Stanica Vojnik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozji Grb (5.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Manasija (2.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bela Crkva (4.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornje Medare (8.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Despotovac (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Panjevačko Brdo (7.4km)
Airports close to Železnička Stanica Vojnik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.5km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (187.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (202.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Železnička Stanica Vojnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (137.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.