Traveling Luck for Branevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Branevac?What's around Branevac?
Wikipedia near Branevac
Where to stay near Branevac
Also known as Braniste, Branište
The timezone in Branevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.1850°, Longitude. 21.3669°
Satellite map around Branevac
Loading map of Branevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Branevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Roanda (2km)
- Subotica (3.3km)
- Grabovica (4km)
- Kupinovac (4.6km)
- Medveđa (5km)
- Busur (5.5km)
- Sedlare (6.3km)
- Roćevac (6.5km)
- Orašje (6.6km)
- Ðurinac (6.6km)
- Jasenovo (7km)
- Plažane (7km)
- Zlatovo (7.2km)
- Troponje (7.9km)
- Proštinac (8.6km)
- Veliki Popović (8.8km)
- Miliva (9.2km)
- Vezičevo (9.4km)
- Starinovići (9.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Branevac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Venac (5.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Erski Potok (9.6km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Miliva (8.8km)
Airports close to Branevac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (179.7km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (210.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Branevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (124.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.